Simple things. :)

Today, I realized that happiness is indeed, a choice. When you are hurt, you can choose to be miserable or you can look at the brighter side of that problem. I can still remember what our pastor said a couple of weeks ago. In facing challenges, you can choose to become better or become bitter.

Because of this, I wanna share with you the simple things that can make my day. :D

Simple things:
  • Waking up in the morning, knowing that God gave me another chance to make things right.
  • Seeing the people I love, happy.
  • A joke, even if it's corny.
  • A simple "thank you"
  • Eating with my loved ones.
  • Reading a good book
  • Long, sensible conversations.
  • The gift of freedom.
  • Unexpected compliments
  • A smile. A sincere smile, not a forced or fake one.
  • A warm hug.
  • Having the privilege to help someone in need.
  • Listening to my favorite songs.
  • Surprises from the people I love.
  • When the people I love spend their time with me.
  • Seeing my crushes
  • The feeling of being loved.
  • Knowing that the people I love are always there for me because they love me back. :)
  • Receiving letters. Okay. So this may sound corny or old-fashioned, but I like receiving letters, especially personalized ones. :)
  • Sleeping late and waking up late. (laziness . XD)
And the list goes on. I hate being sad or mad or whatever, so I always try to be happy and smile. Ayan muna for now. :)