...

I was happy a while ago because of various reasons. I was also happy because I chose to be happy. But tonight, my mood suddenly changed. I remembered something because someone made me remember it. I'm confused, disappointed, and even jealous. I don't have the right to feel this way but I can't help it. I promised myself that I shall stop dwelling in the past but tonight, I think I broke that promise. I also made a foolish decision. Damn. Stupidity strikes again. >.<

We'll be having our field trip tomorrow. There will be no classes tomorrow because of the urgent faculty meeting. I hope tomorrow will be a good day. Good night.

And oh, here's a piece of advice. Don't make a promise when you know that your heart is not ready for it. Sometimes, you need to consider the time elapsed in making a decision. You'll only be sorry for yourself when you failed to achieve your goal.